Doterra deep blue ingredients gives the user a soothe and cool experience and perfect for a gym workout or long run
There are many Doterra deep blue reviews to be found all over the internet however this one will give the reader all the information they will need to make a informed decision on weather Deep Blue essential oil blend is right for them
Doterra Deep Blue is perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and cool. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Deep Blue proprietary blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. A few drops of Deep Blue Soothing Blend diluted in doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil can be part of a cooling and comforting massage.
- Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
- Massage Deep Blue with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
- Rub Deep Blue on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
Directions for Use
- Topical use: Apply to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Soothing and cooling oil blend
- Comforting part of a massage
Doterra deep blue ingredients
- Ylang Ylang
- Blue Tansy
- Blue Chamomile
- Possible skin sensitivity
- Keep out of reach of children
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
For more information on Doterra deep blue oil and there uses – Click here or PM us and we will get back to you asap….