Our Doterra breathe review will give you the overview of the most popular essential oil blend that can be used to create feelings of clear, easy breathing
What is Doterra breathe respiratory blend?
doTERRA Breathe is a remarkable blend of essential oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Cardamom, Ravintsara, and Ravensara. doTERRA Breathe maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats. doTERRA Breathe can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote a restful sleep.
How to use Doterra breathe
- Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
- Diffuse at bedtime for a restful environment.
- Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing
- Promotes a restful nights sleep
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
What is in Doterra breathe respiratory blend?
- Laurel Leaf
- Eucalyptus Leaf
- Peppermint Plant
- Melaleuca Leaf
- Lemon Peel
- Cardamom Seed
- Ravintsara Leaf
- Ravensara Leaf essential oils
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.